Welcome to the
Woodford Historical Society’s web site.
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land in which we are on, The Dungidau Clan of the Jinibara Nation.
Our Museum is situated at 109 Archer Street Woodford. We share the centre with the Woodford Community Art Group (WCAG)
Entry is FREE however your donation helps keeps us open
Please note our closing time is now 2pm
We are open from 10am to 2pm every
Tuesday’s – staffed by the Historical Society
Wednesday’s – staffed by the WCAG
Friday’s – staffed by the Historical Society
Saturday’s – staffed by the WCAG
Third Sunday of the month – staffed by the Historical Society
By appointment phone 0429899115
The centre has street level access from the car park at the back of the centre and disabled toilets.
We would like to thank and acknowledge the recent support from various Government Departments and organisations for the funding we have received for projects we have worked on.
- Moreton Bay Regional Council
- Yearly Operational Support Grant $4,000 – ongoing
- Covid-19 Community Infrastructure Revitalisation Grant $34,659 – 2020
- Family Movie Night $2,604.00 – 2020
- Villeneuve/Neurum Reunion $1,387.00 – 2021
- Stage 1 of the Eddie Gilbert Mural $1,226.00 – 2021
- Stage 2 of the Eddie Gilbert Mural $851.00 – 2021
- Binambi Place Birthday Celebrations $2,791.00 – 2021
- Australian Government Business
- Stronger Communities Programme Round 6 $13,800.00 – 2021
- Volunteering Queensland
- National Volunteer Week Small Grants $447.27 – 2020
- Supplementary Volunteer Grants $1,447.27 – 2020
Bush Poetry in Song and Verse by Bush Poet Lance Reason available at the Museum