The Methodist Church bought this block from Yates in the early 1900’s. Donations were called for and logs donated and cut up at local mills and the opening of the Church was held in 1912. After the WW2 an ex-army hut was moved to the area behind the Church and used as a Hall. During the 1990’s the Church could no longer carry on and the building was taken over by a community group and called The Bush House. Today it is called Woodfloria and the home of health, inspiration and wellbeing.