2019 seen the commencement of the Woodford Historical Society’s research into the houses, commercial businesses and community buildings that have been in Durundur/Woodford since the Archer Brothers arrived in 1841.
Can you help?
- Do you have knowledge of previous owners of your house?
- Do you have photos of your house you’d like to share?
- Do you have any old documentation relating to your house?
- Can you remember who ran businesses that are no longer around?
- Where you involved in a community group? Where did it meet?
- WHO-WHAT-WHERE We are going to try and piece it all together!
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 0429899115 if you are able to help out.